White color rubber crepe paper masking tape
3.Strong holding power, no adhesive residue.
Masking tape is a type of pressure sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper, and an easily released pressure sensitive adhesive. It is available in a variety of widths. It is used mainly in painting, to mask off areas that should not be painted.
opp carton Tape length:10-100Y
opp carton Tape thickness:35-65 mic
tape with SGS
1. Easy to tear and sliver resistant.
2. Rubber adhesive with instant adhesion that sticks easily.
3. Good holding power that resists lifting or curling and helps reduce rework.
4. Sliver resistance with one piece removal to help reduce labor.
5. Special backside treatment that controls unwind and helps reduce waste.
6. Custom designs and printing available upon requests
7. Crepe paper backing for conformability that will maintain integrity when formed around a corner.
|Backing material||crepe paper|
|Type of adhesive||rubbber|
|Total thicknes||150 µm +/-5|
|Adhesion to steel||5N/25mm +/-0.5|
|Elongation at break||12%|
|Tensile strength||80 N/25mm +/-5|
|Temperature use range||Up to 60°C for 1 hour.|
|Holding Power: more than 5 hours|
Related Packing Tapes
1. Bomei is a professional manufacturer of BOPP Packing Tape with 20 years of experience;
2. Passed certification of ISO90001-2008, SGS
3. We have 14 sets of slitting machines, 6 sets of coating machines, 6 sets of printing machines; our daily production capacity is 100,000 rolls of Bopp tape, 5 tons of stretch film and 30 tons plastic bag.
4. We offer OEM and ODM service;
5. Reasonable prices; Fast delivery time; Good after-sale service
My Contact Ways:
Name: Miss Danny Ye
Phone Number: +86 13538553621
For more products and detail information inquiry, please contact with me.